Tips for Picking the Best Office Chair
- Are you in pain? This doesn’t necessarily mean an obvious and immediate pain. Pay attention to how you feel after an extended amount of time in your chair. It may take a couple of hours or more to become uncomfortable. If you notice this happening you should listen to your body.
- Has it been replaced in the last five years? Chairs wear down, especially if you sit in one for several hours a day. If you are looking out for the health and comfort of your employees and yourself, you should replace your office chair every five years or so.
Finding the best office chairs for your office is important for both the look of your business and the health of your employees. You want to find chairs that fit your needs and budget. Here are a few tips to help pick the best office chairs.
- Does it have a full back? Office chairs offer the most support if they have a full back. When you have to sit all day, you want to be able to lean back in your chair without strain on your neck or the feeling you’re going to fall backwards. The chair should also provide multiple adjustable options. These can include lumbar support, recline settings, and of course height settings.
- Are your joints comfortable? While sitting at a 90-degree angle, your feet should rest flat and comfortably on the floor which. Arm rests should allow you to relax your shoulder joints. Adjustable arm rests are a nice feature as well.
- Is it breathable? You want the upholstery to be comfortable too. Make sure it’s breathable and doesn’t cause dampness or sweat to accumulate after long hours of sitting. You don’t want people feeling uncomfortable, so take a close look at the upholstery. Opt for softer material.
These are just a few things to look at when shopping for new office chairs. Take your time, check out several models. If you’re looking to make a larger purchase it is always wise to consult with an office furniture expert.
Ready to Begin Your Search?
If you are in need of office chairs in Folsom, give Absolute Office Solutions a call today!